- Guanotronic Industries does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or
services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or
exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
violations of Guanotronic Industries' Terms of Service, or as otherwise required
- We transfer information about you if Guanotronic Industries is acquired by or merged with
another company. In this event, Guanotronic Industries will notify you before information about
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe
reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products
or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Guanotronic Industries Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Guanotronic Industries uses industry-standard
SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Guanotronic Industries may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice
to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.